Kay has specialised in Colonics, Food Intolerance & Allergy Testing since January 2005. This has given her a wealth of experience in this field to help and support a huge range of clients. Please visit www.fijiskinclinic.co.uk to view and read our latest news & check out our extensive google reviews.
We use food intolerance and allergy testing using blood analysis as it is 99.8% reliable and clients notice improvements within days of eliminating the offending foods/environmental factors.
If we are in treatment when you call and you would like some reassurance, please leave a message on the voicemail and we will return your call and put you at ease.
- Initial Consultation, Colonic Treatment & Enema Herbs £110
- Follow up Colonics & Enema Herbs £100.
- 3 Colonics & Enema Herbs £90 each (£270) saving upto £40 – valid for 12 months.
Book online 24/7 or alternatively call to arrange a convenient appointment. A £30 deposit is taken at time of booking, this is fully refundable as long as at least 48 hours notice are given to rearrange or cancel. If the appointment is cancelled within the 48hours then the deposit will be retained.
- When you recommend a friend for a colonic we will also receive 25% off any treatment within Fiji Skin Clinic. This can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Call and register on our database to receive a £5 off Colonic Gift Voucher for your Birthday too which can be used for any treatments within Fiji Skin Clinic. This can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
For More Information Please Call 0121 350 8482
York Food Intolerance & Allergy Testing
Take the most comprehensive food and drink intolerance* test to find out whether you have a sensitivity to over 200 food and drink ingredients. Simply take a finger-prick blood sample and return by post for testing. Receive your results within 10 days of receipt of your sample!
These test can be done by Kay in clinic or sent straight to your home. Once you have your results Kay will arrange a consultation with you to offer free ongoing support.
Tests For 23 Foods And 19 Environmental Allergens
Take a scientific approach by taking a food allergy test. Simply take a quick finger-prick blood sample and return it to our laboratory in the post. You’ll receive your results within just 10 days of receipt of your sample!
These test can be done by Kay in clinic or sent straight to your home. Once you have your results Kay will arrange a consultation with you to offer free ongoing support