Thank you for taking the time to read our Clinic policies, your understanding and cooperation is much appreciated
Here is some information to ensure you are prepared for the day and you know what to expect. Due to COVID-19 your treatments and booking process will be a little different. Here's what we will need you to do please.
Sadly there will be no physcial contact when greeting, they will be replaced with broad smiles.
- Book online (reception will not be manned for the short term) or call and leave a voice message or DM.
- Please be patient with response times as these may be a little slower than usual, we will always get back to you by the end of the day.
- If you need to purchase products please call but you MUST leave a message to arrange a contactless collection. You can also DM on social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can no longer accept walkin clients for products or treatments. We can also arrange delivery of your items aswell or you can purchase from our online shop on the fiji website.
- If you experience COVID symptoms such as cough, temperature, have had contact with someone with COVID-19 or have loss of taste or smell please text or call 0121 350 8482 asap (any time from 7am) and we will need to rearrange your appointment for 14 days time. Text is preferred on 07557 435 041 as we will see it sooner and you can also DM us on Fijiskinclinic1
- If you have traveled abroad in the last 7 days you will also be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Allow plenty of time for parking, if you arrive early please stay in your car.
- Completion of your treatment questionnaire and COVID questions the day prior to your treatment which will be texted to you.
- Please arrive “on time” for your appointment, any early arrivals will be expected to wait off site until their appointment. Please do not ring the buzzer if you are early, we have essential time allocated for sanitising between treatments. When you arrive at your allocated time ring the buzzer and wait, if there is another client in the reception you will kindly be asked to wait outside until they leave.
- You will have your temperature taken on arrival and be asked to sanitise your hands.
- Plesae arrive wearing a mask, we have surgical masks available to purchase for £1.
- Please do not touch products or surfaces without due reason or cause. Unfortunately we cannot sample products for you atm unless we vae sealed sachets available.
- Clients relatives/ friends will not be allowed to accompany you to the clinic, this includes children.
- No food or drink is to be consumed on the premises.
- No magazines, pricelists, brochures or aftercare sheets are available, all the information is on our website. It is essential you read your aftercare guidance from the website before your treatment for Laser, IPL & Colonics.
- Unfortunately no drinks or water will be offered.
- Where reasonably practicable payments should made electronically via card transaction
- Please keep 1m distance and stay with your clinician chaperone
- Where possible avoid traveling on public transport
- Should you feel unwell at all, please reschedule your appointment 48hours before your appointment. This can be done online if you booked your appointment online intially.
- Advise staff of the onset of any recent persistent continuous cough, temperature above 37 or loss of taste or smell asap.
- Treatment sessions are to be kept to a minimum, therefore more than one appointment may be required.
- Please wear clean fresh appropriate clothing to the clinic.
- If you would like to discuss any products please do this during your appointment. Unfortunately we are no long able to chat in reception as we loved doing so before.
- Please use the toilet before you leave the house or work as we are dicouraging clients from using the clinic toilet as recommended to minimise any COVID transmission and extra sanitsation time. Obviously this does not apply to colonic clients and extra time is given to fully sanitise between treatments.
- Where possible, your following appointments will be scheduled in your treatment room and not in reception as it used to be.
- When we are able to perform any treatments on the face we will ask you to arrive wearing NO makeup.
Within our clinic, the health and wellbeing of our clients and our team have always been our top priority- its what we do best! I want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach.
We are closely monitoring the Government guidelines and following their instructions accordingly.
We can assure you that we are actually going above and beyond what is recommended when it comes to policies and PPE.
The team have also completed the Barbicide COVID training course as well to ensure we are all compliant.
During the lockdown, we have had an external H&S company come in and review all our policies and practices. From this, we also have a clear and robust COVID-19 protocol for our staff members and clients.
- Staff & client screening daily for symptoms and temperature
- Staff training
- Appropriate PPE for all staff – disposable gloves, aprons, disposable masks, and shields
- Any staff who are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work.
- Clinic visits will be strictly by prior arrangement only
- Appointment times will be staggered to minimise contact between patients
- Clients need to complete a COVID assessment before their appointment which will be sent via text.
- We kindly request that any clients displaying known symptoms such as a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste or smell or if you have been in contact with any with COVID-19 in the last 14 days then do not attend the clinic, we will be understanding if appointments need to be cancelled.
- If you have also travelled abroad in the last 7 days we will also reschedule your appointment.
- Clients showing symptoms on arrival will be kindly asked to leave and have their appointment rescheduled.
- Patients will have to attend the clinic alone and only at the appointed time.
- We will greet clients with warm smiles rather than handshakes and hugs!
- Hand sanitisers and face masks will be provided at the clinic entrance
- Home delivery of product orders can be arranged, please contact us to arrange
- If you are not feeling great we ask you to postpone your visit with us until you’re feeling better. If this is COVID symptoms then reschedule in 14 days
- We will always extend a warm welcome to arriving clients, but for the time being this welcome won’t be accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible. Every single member of our team has committed to washing hands thoroughly at the start and end of every treatment as they always have.
- We are sanitising all touched surfaces and door handles at the end of each treatment.
This is a new chapter for us all and we thank you for all your support and compliance. For now, it is very much business as usual, we will still continue to create that "Fiji Feel Good Effect" for all our clients and you can rest assured we are a safe haven to get that breakaway, unwind and have that all-important 'me time.'
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Love & Best Wishes to you and your families
To cancel or change an appointment, we require 48 hours notice or your £20 deposit will be lost. Thank you for understanding this strict policy. If you fail to show with no correspondence then the full amount of your treatment will be taken.
if you need to rearrange your appointment please get in touch using 1-2 of these methods.
Direct message us on Instagram or Facebook
Call the landline 0121 350 8482 but you MUST leave a message
Text 07557 435041
Our Treatment Courses and Gift Vouchers are non-refundable once purchased.
A £20 booking deposit is required for all patch test/consultations and treatments. This is redeemable against any product or service.
The £20 will sit on your account until the end of your course and will be refunded back to you when your course is completed.
Your £20 deposit will be charged if you are more than 5 mins late or do not give 48 hours' notice. Read the cancellation terms above.
Please be aware that we are not able to cover information on all contraindications on our website.
We would advise that if you have any health condition (however minor) or are taking any medications to call the clinic and leave a message or DM us on social media before booking a patch test/consultation to avoid disappointment. If you are uncertain please contact us prior to making your appointment.
As we are a clinic and house medical grade lasers we are unfortunately unable to accommodate any children or babies in the salon. This is a stipulation made by our insurance company and we are also unable to babysit your child in the reception area due to safeguarding issues.
Due to COVID this must be applied.
If you refer a friend that is new to Fiji Skin Clinic you will both receive 25% OFF your next treatment. Upon booking please mention the referrer and referee names and the discount will be applied at the till after your treatment. 25% discount applies to treatments £45 or above in one single treatment. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or redeemed on products. Offer valid from 1st November 2019 until 31st December 2020. Fiji Skin Clinic has the right to end or amend the offer T&Cs at any point.
If you leave a receive you will receive 25% OFF your next treatment. 25% discount applies to treatments £45 or above in one single treatment. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or redeemed on products. Offer valid from 1st November 2019 until 31st December 2020. Upon booking please mention the review and the discount will be applied at the till after your treatment. Fiji Skin Clinic has the right to end or amend the offer T&Cs at any point.