At Fiji Beauty Salon we take privacy seriously and only use the information we collect to provide our services. We do not share or sell the information we collect for any other purpose other than providing the services listed.
At any time, you may request a copy of the information we have recorded about you. You may also request we remove all identifiable information with respect to yourself. As a matter of course, we will delete your identifiable information if you have not undertaken business with us after 2 years.
For transparency, listed are the business services we provide and how each service uses the information collected.
Beauty related services we may request the minimum level of personally identifying information to run our business effectively. This is data you provide us directly, for example, your name and contact details. We will never obtain information about you indirectly from sources outside our business. We store notes with respect to services we undertake to ensure we maintain and exceed our level of service. For example, you’re preferred facial, tint color shade, how you like your coffee and who your preferred therapists are. We consider you have provided consent for us to store personally identifying information and information about your services based on your receiving services from us.
Depending on the particular (services) we are providing we may be required to ask questions related to your medical history. We will obtain your consent prior to storing information related to your medical history. Examples of medical data may be allergies, pregnancy or an injury that may impact our service.
Appointment confirmation and reminders we will contact you via SMS, phone, or email to confirm appointments booked and remind you of upcoming appointments. We consider you having made the appointment as consent to undertake this activity but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
Appointment ratings and reviews after visiting us we may send you an email or SMS asking you to rate our services and provide feedback. We consider your agreement and participation in the service as consent to undertake this activity, but if you want, you may opt out at any time.
We will not undertake phone, mail email or SMS marketing without you first providing consent for us to do so. Our marketing campaigns are automated and use rules based on services and products purchased and information we collect from you. For example, we may send you marketing campaigns related to your birthday, the fact we miss you (you have not visited for 3 months) and other special days, of course, you may opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
Data processors and data locations.
We use numerous leading software solutions within our business to provide the services listed above. These software solutions act as data processors and store and process data in numerous locations outside our business premise. For a list of data processors and data storage locations please visit: www.shortcuts.com.au/datastoragestatement.
You may contact us at email@example.com to:
- Request information we have stored about you.
- Request we remove all identifying information about you.
- Make a complaint.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.