If you suffer from any of these symptoms, it’s probably due to a food intolerance. Taking the test will give you certainty. An Independent Customer Survey conducted by Allergy UK (2007), carried out on 5,286 people shows the results.
Lorisian offers 8 tests that offer different numbers of ingredients tested:
- Lorisian | 100 – Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to 100 food ingredients
- Lorisian | 150plus – Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to over 150 food ingredients
- Lorisian | 150plus – IBS Support – Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to over 150 food ingredients and provides a personalised list of low FODMAP foods
- Lorisan | 150 plus -Ideal Weight Support- Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to more than 150 common food ingredients and provides a low GI plan.
- Lorisian | 200 plus -This tests for IgG antibody reactions to 208 food and drink ingredients.
- Lorisan | Modern Living – Analyse your reaction to 160 of the most prominent ingredients enjoyed by health conscious individuals who wish to optimise their diet.
- Lorisan | Asian Diet -Analyse your reaction to 162 of the most common ingredients found in the Asian diet.
- Lorisan | Nordic Diet -Analyse your reactions to 160 of the most common ingredients found in the Nordic diet.
We take some blood using a simple finger prick method. Your sample is then sent to the laboratory for analysis. Results are usually received within 10 days. A follow-up appointment is arranged during which we discuss your results.